Additional Items In This Collection
- Additional Details Back to top
Commercial Quality, Rectangular Teak Extension Dining TableBeautiful, Practical and Versatile
- Coordinating with the Palisade lounge collection, the solid teak Palisade extension dining table features flared legs that taper near the ends and repeating narrow slats on a 1-1/8 in thick table surface.
- Seating between 8 and 12 people, the extension table is 8 ft. long at its shortest and 10-1/2 ft long when fully extended. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- A teak-capped umbrella hole is a permanent fixture between the two self-storing and independent butterfly leaves so an umbrella can be accommodated in any configuration.
- Stainless steel extension rails will make it easy to slide the table top open when welcoming additional guests and the high quality hardware will not warp or rust over time.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole has two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles whether closed or extended.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.