5 GREAT REASONS TO JOIN THE COUNTRY CASUAL TEAM
- Our people: Bright, dedicated, customer focused, and passionate about what they do
- Our products: We design and manufacture the highest quality teak outdoor garden and patio furniture available in the marketplace, and our products are sustainably grown. Only ecologically grown and harvested timbers from managed, sustainable forests can be used in the manufacture of our teak furnishings.
- Reliability: We’ve been in the business of teak furnishings for 35 years and are looking forward to the next 35! Our employees and customers know they can count on us.
- Growth: Through the ups and downs of the economy, we continue to expand our customer base, increase revenue, and bring new products to the market.
- Our work environment: We are committed to providing a workplace where communication is open, and problems can be discussed and resolved in a mutually respectful atmosphere. We seek to develop a spirit of teamwork; individuals working together to attain a common goal. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package. Click here for more information.
Country Casual’s employee benefit programs are designed to meet the diverse and evolving needs of you and your family today and well into the future.
- Medical and Dental coverage to help keep you and your family healthy.
- Paid Time Off to encourage you to take time away from work. We offer 2 weeks of leave during your first year, 3 weeks after your first year, and 4 weeks after 6 years.
- 401(k) Plan to provide financial security for your retirement through investment opportunities. Additionally, we match up to 4% of your pay, and those matching dollars belong to you immediately.
- Tuition Assistance to support your professional growth and development.
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability to protect you and your family financially.
- Employee Assistance Program to give you access to free, confidential resources for advice regarding emotional, family/personal, work or risk-related issues, legal and financial matters, and child/elder care.
- Flexible Spending Accounts to pay certain medical and/or dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Travel Assistance Plan to provide emergency personal and medical assistance when you travel away from home.
- Company Discounts to encourage your enthusiasm for and enjoyment of our products. A 40% discount off the retail price for you and your family members and friends