Senior Operations Specialist - Full time
What We Are Looking For
Country Casual is currently seeking an Operations Specialist to manage select inventory stock and service programs, coordinate the daily schedule for all outbound shipments, monitor operational data to track metrics, and provide assistance as needed to the operations team.
How You Contribute
- Coordinate the daily shipping schedule. Work closely with shipping and warehouse staff to meet customer delivery requirements, maximize efficiency, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor stock levels to ensure sufficient inventory is available to meet forecasted and actual demand requirements.
- Interface with factory to report and quickly resolve product quality issues, shortages, or damages.
- Review and reconcile shipping invoices. Resolve discrepancies with vendors.
- Coordinate in-house service programs. Work with key warehouse personnel to ensure specialty services and repairs are completed and shipped in a timely manner.
- Point of contact to provide accurate and timely information about delivery statuses; work with sales staff to resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain operational data to track metrics and generate KPI reports. Includes creating, generating and analyzing shipping reports and select inventory reports. Make recommendations as needed to maintain positive margins and increase overall efficiency.
- Provide support to Shipping Coordinators and Inventory Specialist.
What You Need
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 7 years of shipping, logistics, inventory or related operational experience.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks from beginning to end.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain positive working relationships across the Company and with factories.
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Competency using computer-based order entry systems.