Director of Marketing - Full Time
What We Are Looking For
Country Casual is in growth mode! We are seeking a Director of Marketing to integrate and lead our multi-channel B2B and B2C marketing programs. In this strategic and tactical role, the Director of Marketing works closely with executive management, product development, circulation, creative, IT, and sales to identify, develop, and implement direct marketing and e-commerce strategies to expand our customer base, increase brand awareness, and drive revenue growth to the next level. The Director of Marketing champions consistent corporate messaging that reflects Country Casual’s brand image and marketing goals.
Year 1 Goals
- Bring together catalog, e-commerce, print, and outreach marketing activities from across the company into a cohesive marketing function.
- Develop a 3 year strategic plan.
- Analyze market segmentation to:
- Determine critical target markets and develop and implement focused marketing strategies to increase growth in target markets.
- Create catalog mailing plans that drive revenue and decrease costs.
- Establish and maintain metrics, data, and quantitative measures to develop and drive multi-channel marketing plans.
- Critically evaluate the look, feel, and messaging of all marketing channels to ensure alignment with brand.
Ongoing Job Responsibilities
Lead the cross-functional team that drives the design, direction, and functionality of the company’s website to increase site traffic, visitor conversion rate, and average order size.
- Develop and implement strategies for PPC and email marketing programs.
- Work closely with product development on the content and design of trade and retail catalogs.
- Oversee catalog circulation plan.
- Manage the development and implementation of promotional campaigns for print catalogs, display advertising, direct mail, and promotional material.
- Work with sales to expand business development and local marketing activities.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and motivate staff. Lead by example and foster teamwork, energy, and focus toward common goals.
What You Need
- Passion for what you do and the desire to make an impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or communications.
- 7-10 years multi-channel marketing experience including:
- Catalog marketing (required). Luxury or consumer goods industry experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of market segmentation and ability to develop and utilize metrics to execute data driven marketing programs.
- Management of email marketing, SEM, SEO, web analytics, on-line sales and advertising.
- Keen understanding of branding.
- Skilled writer with excellent communication skills and ability to act as the company’s public relations spokesperson.
- Demonstrated track record of collaboratively managing complex business issues cross-functionally.
- Must be capable of constructively challenging existing business practices and developing alternate solutions which drive improved business results.
- Ability to manage internal and external projects to schedule and budget.
- History of hiring and managing high performing direct reports.