Additional Items In This Collection
- Additional Details Back to top
9 ft. 10 in. Octagon Eucalyptus Tilting UmbrellaStylish and Economical
- Our octagon-shaped 9 ft. 10 in. diameter solid eucalyptus tilting umbrella stands 8 ft. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 9 in. clearance under the canopy when open.
- This commercial-grade umbrella is easy to operate due to its marine grade brass pulley system and should always be closed when not in use to avoid storm damage.
- Rotates to three positions, providing shade throughout the day and allowing flexibility in your furniture placement.
- Twisting the hub angles the canopy 12-1/2°; a further twist angles it to 25°, and a third twist returns it to 12-1/2° before a final twist returns it upright.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, use our larger 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Acrylic canopies are weather-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays; dark colors provide greater protection.
- To provide extra cooling and improved stability in breezy conditions, canopy tops are vented.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
- Constructed of sustainably harvested eucalyptus hardwood.
- Using a sturdy 2 in. diameter pole and wooden dowels, the ribs are fitted with brass-hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Uses a marine grade brass single pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- Performing beautifully in any climate, natural eucalyptus is a durable alternative material that will require little maintenance.
- Ships assembled; order base separately.