Additional Items In This Collection
- Additional Details Back to top
Teak Outdoor Deep Seating Sofa with Unique Geometric PatternsComfortable and Welcoming with Generous Proportions
- The inspired design elements of the solid teak Fiori Sofa are reminiscent of Renaissance and Empire periods.
- Flared legs and back-to-back crescent or demilune forms recall aristocratic seats used in antiquity.
- The double half-moon shape is featured under both arms and also repeated three times in the back support frame, see photo of lounge chair for example of back.
- 75 in. wide seat features 6 in. thick seat cushions and 4 in. thick back cushions for the utmost comfort.
- Cushions are included and available in your choice of 54 solid or patterned fabrics.
- Choose from two cushion styles: single seam or piped. Five different contrast piping options also available; see options below. Call for custom cushion requests.
- Quick-dry cushion construction option upgrades cushions with features that facilitate faster drying.
- Made of the highest quality teak wood timbers from managed forests in countries with an official commitment to dealing with their timber resources sustainably.
- The high oil and rubber content of teak makes it virtually impervious to rot and allows for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to have this look but can be maintained or renewed with optional care products.
- Robust timbers with traditional mortise and tenon joinery are held together with wooden dowels and combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Outdoor cushions are constructed with a polyester-wrapped foam core and covered in a solution-dyed acrylic outdoor performance fabric to resist damage from sunlight, mildew, chlorine and stains.
- Cushions come in an array of colors and patterns and feature zippers for easy access and cleaning.
- Easy assembly.