Additional Items In This Collection
- Additional Details Back to top
13 ft. 6 in. x 8 ft. Teak Rectangular UmbrellaShades All Long Dining Tables
- Our largest teak umbrella, 13.5 x 8 ft. rectangular solid teak umbrella stands 9 ft. 11 in. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 10 in. clearance under the canopy when open. Unique telescoping design extends up to be 11 ft. 2 in. tall when closed so that ribs clear a 30-1/2 in. dining table.
- In the closed position, top hub is suspended above the top of the umbrella pole; as umbrella is opened, top hub descends downward and fits onto top of umbrella pole.
- Multiple stainless steel pulley system with marine-grade nautical rope provides smooth operation; keep umbrellas closed when not in use to avoid damage during storms or windy days.
- Must be used with a minimum 90 lb. umbrella base when used in a table; use with minimum 165 lb. umbrella base when used free-standing. Always close umbrella when not in use.
- Available in over 40 fabrics, solution-dyed acrylic canopies are weather-resistant and fade-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays; dark colors provide greater protection.
- To provide extra cooling and improved stability in breezy conditions, canopy tops are vented.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
- Constructed of Grade A, premium quality teak wood from ecologically managed forests.
- Using a sturdy one-piece 2 in. diameter pole, the ribs are fitted with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Uses a stainless steel multiple-pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Ships assembled; order base separately.