Additional Items In This Collection
- Additional Details Back to top
10 ft. Teak Tilting Octagon UmbrellaVersatile Shade And Quality Craftsmanship.
- Our octagon-shaped 10 ft. diameter solid teak tilting umbrella stands 8 ft. 2 in. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 4 in. clearance under the canopy when open.
- This commercial-grade umbrella is easy to operate with marine-grade stainless steel pulley system; always close umbrellas when not in use to avoid storm damage.
- Stainless steel tilting mechanism easily rotates to 25 degree angle to provide all day shade.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, use our larger 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Acrylic canopies are weather-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays depending on the color; dark colors provide greater protection.
- To provide extra cooling and improved stability in breezy conditions, canopy tops are vented.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Tilting mechanism and rib hardware are made of marine grade stainless steel to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Uses a 4-piece stainless steel pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled; order base separately.